Bioidentical Hormones Replacement
After the age of 35, hormone imbalances are common for women. This can lead to range of symptoms such as decreased energy, depression, anxiety, insomnia, weight gain and even more severe symptoms such as high blood cholesterol. Luckily, there are treatments such as bioidentical hormone replacement therapy that can help with this and make you feel like yourself again.
Wellthyme is a hormone replacement clinic based in Pattaya, Thailand. Our HRT centre is open to women and transgender clients of different ages. If you’re not sure if this treatment is right for you, fill out our hormone questionnaire and we’ll book you in for a free consultation to talk about your symptoms and advise on the right path forward.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormones are a natural part of every person. These chemicals are responsible for sending signals to different parts of the body and control things such as growth, mood and body hair growth. As women age, hormone levels naturally drop and can cause menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, sleep disruption and low mood. Bioidentical hormones are man-made and can be used as a replacement for those suffering an imbalance or not producing enough naturally.
What Are the Benefits of This Treatment?
There are many benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy including:
- Reduces the symptoms of menopause
- Decreased anxiety and depression symptoms
- Mimics your own natural hormones
- Improves sex drive and sexual experience
- Improves the appearance of nails, hair and skin
- Reduces bloating and gives you more energy
- Reduces hot flushes and night sweats
- Promotes a better night’s sleep
- Increases sense of wellbeing and mental clarity
The Main Symptoms of a Hormone Imbalance to Look Out for
As a woman’s body ages and produces less hormones, you may notice symptoms such as:
- Loss of sex drive
- Increased fatigue
- Reduced metabolism and weight gain
- Decrease in bone density
- Anxiety, insomnia and depression
- Hot flushes and night sweatsts.
Contact the Wellthyme Clinic Today for a Free Consultation
Interested in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy? Contact our HRT centre today to talk with one of our experts.