Vitamin IV Therapy
IV nutrient therapy
IV nutrient therapy administration has become increasingly popular in recent times. Some athletes receive intravenous vitamins after their games to help improve speed up their recovery.
- IV nutrient therapy administration has become increasingly popular in recent times. Some athletes receive intravenous vitamins after their games to help improve speed up their recovery.
- ✅️ Calcium: Supports bone health and nerve & muscle function.
- ✅ Magnesium: Helps lower blood pressure, relaxes muscles, aids in sleep, and relieves anxiety.
- ✅ B-Complex: Assists with blood sugar control, energy production, and metabolism.
- ✅ Vitamin B5: Supports adrenal glands and energy production.
- ✅️ Vitamin B6: Helps with mood, balances hormones, reduces inflammation, and supports the immune system.
- ✅️ Vitamin B12: Helps with red blood cell production, nervous system support, and fatty acid metabolism.
- ✅️ Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that strengthens the immune system, blocks histamine release, and supports the adrenal glands.
IV Glutathione Therapy
- Glutathione is the body’s primary antioxidant and detoxifier. When the body has low levels of it, there’s an increase in vulnerability to toxins or risk of disease. Glutathione aids in the detoxification process. This detoxifier neutralizes metabolic wastes, prescription drugs, and other toxins and carcinogens. Additionally, it also plays a vital role in DNA repair and the immune response. Glutathione depletion is also associated with various diseases and signs of aging.
- It’s possible to buy glutathione supplements at a health store. These supplements though may have little or no effect on the glutathione levels within the body due to poor absorption.
- With IV Glutathione therapy, a high dose of glutathione quickly enters your bloodstream. This immediately floods your liver with essential detoxifying antioxidants. Specific nutrients improve wide-spread glutathione status. Some conditions though call for more intense doses, and this is achieved by administering it intravenously. Intravenous Glutathione bypasses the digestive tract for effective delivery to the target tissues. Glutathione has been called the mother of all anti-oxidants. Known for having excellent detoxifying effects and health benefits.
Liver detox infusion
- Treatment to remove toxins from the liver It is an intravenous multivitamin containing Glutathione VITAMIN B 100 as well as essential minerals to enhance liver function. To be able to drive toxins out of the body better.
- Strengthen your immune system
- Create enzymes that help the liver drive toxins out of the body.
- Help nourish liver cells to recover faster.
- Accelerate the excretion of toxins in the body
- Protect the liver from toxins, drugs, chemicals and alcohol.
IV Myers cocktail
- IV Myers cocktail has been around for many years. It encompasses many of the significant vitamins such as vitamin C, B complex, magnesium, calcium, phosphate, and more. Many patients add glutathione to their Myers cocktail, and it is often used in vitamin infusions that to clean the body.
4 benefits that people who try Myers Cocktail IV therapies will notice immediately:
– improved immunity,
– reduced inflammation,
– increased energy levels,
– pain relief.
NAD IV Therapy
NAD IV therapy is a treatment that makes use of a coenzyme (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) that’s found in all living cells. In order to be healthy all cells throughout the entire body need NAD and today, many people use NAD IV therapy as a bio hack to prevent illness and keep their internal organs functioning optimally.
8 Major Benefits of NAD IV Therapy
- ✅️ Anti-Aging Effects.
- ✅ Improved Cognitive Function.
- ✅ Aids Addiction Recovery.
- ✅ Boosts Organ Function.
- ✅ Manages Chronic Stress.
- ✅ Enhances Athletic Performance.
- ✅ Boosts Immune Response To Inflammation.
- ✅ Helps Combat Depression And Anxiety.